Monday, May 15, 2006

woke up early in the morning to go to the temple. sat mrt to bugis to pray. there's alot ppl there and it's so crowded inside. the hot weather doesn't help at all. shopping at OG for a while. zoe msged me, asking m i bringing a bag? went home to change clothes n rush to marina bay alreadi. onli saw catherine, kian leong n wei hong sitting down there. sat down, chit chat, share my kaya puff bread (bought at delifrance) wif catherine. they arrived. sat bus to play arcade. spent $6 on it. played HOUSE OF THE UNDEAD 4 wif kian leong. he's good. =D sat bus to east coast park. gena n grace was there alreadi. they rent our bikes for us. really nid to thank them cuz de shop is closing soon. choose a bike n cycle ard. zoe didn't really know how to bike. Ferg accompany her. we cycled as a whole grp. until one stop, ppl infront me break suddenly, i lost control of my bike, Ferg tell me not to stop, but i can't control my bike, i used my leg to stop it. Zoe went to de side n fell down. she twisted her wrist. i felt so bad. if i know she's behind me, i wouldn't hab stopped. really felt v guilty. her wrist still in pain. we walked to a nearby bbq pitch area n rest there. we decided to take turns to accompany her. gena,grace,michelle n me went to cycle first. SS came n Ferg came too. we gurls follow SS n he cycled until v far far awayz. all the way to changi beach. v tired. on the way, we sing n chat. was fun. but i was afraid of the vehicles that passes by. arrived at changi beach, we tok photos, do some silly stuff. once we took a back facing photo n SS was covering his head. we viewed de photo n i saw a face of a man on SS's head. i showed to other ppl. SS a bit freak out.but it`s juz de clothes. sat ard n chit-chat. cycle back to east coast park. my bike started giving me problems. it make noise n i began to feel tat i'm moving v slowly..cycling back tt time, we got lost at one of the junctions, it lok exactly de same but it's de wrong junction. we cycled n stopped. unsure weather it`s here or not. Michelle n Ferg saw de images of trees ( coconut trees head cut off ). they started to get scared n cycled v fast. i was too tired to b scared anymore. Ferg slow Michelle down n asked me to catch up. we went back to de junction n try another junction. tis time, it was de correct ones. both of them r still cycling v fast. no matter how hard i cycle, my bike doesn`t seem to move at de correct pace. in de end, i stopped. when i started to cycle back, i juz realised my back wheel was jammed. it`s not even moving. -.-" all my energy was drained. Ferg carried n pushed my bike. thankful that he`s there. arrived, we ( SS, gena,grace n me) went to de edge of de rocky wall (wateva u called that) n sit down there. we talk abt almost everything. randy n wei hong come n joined us. chit-chat. laugh. randy went out n kian leong joined us. randy came back, Zoe, Michelle n Ferg came too. everyone was tired.Sing songs, chit-chat.most ppl juz lay down to rest or sleep awhile. onli me didn't catch some sleep. nid to cycle back to de bicycle shop but my bike was down. Ryan, SS, Matthias,Gena all helped me to fix de bike. (Thanks guys!! really thank you!!! ) still de bike is down. so i juz dragged it along. SS offered to drag my bike but i refused.he said,"let me b de man for a while can?" i was stunned. matthias came n try to fix it again, cannot. he asked me to hold his bike n he carried my bike onto his shoulder n walk. i really felt v v v v v v bad for him. it`s not his fault tt my bike was down n yet he hab to cary it. i walked wif his bike n he tell me, " i give u a working bike n yet u wanna walk" i juz ignored him lo. if i ride his bike, i`ll feel more bad. it`s a 2km plus plus walk!! on our way, Zoe tried to move her bike awayz so tt it wont bang into an AhPek, but it twisted her wrist even more. felt so sorry for her. =(( we walked back n arrived in de end. went to get some drinks. when Matthias came back, i apologised to him, he said," nvm de, u r a gurl ma.." wow!! so `kan tong`!! he`s really de man!!! during de camp, same grp wif him, he`s oso de man n gentleman. hu`s ever is his gf sure v lucky. going back home, davyd msg me..fun chatting wif him..i slp while standing n i almost fell down. so i sit n slp lo..too tired liaoz..went home, bath, eat, slp, dinner, slp, brush teeth, slp till tis morning..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home